Becker Penetration Test (BPT) is a field test used for estimation of relative density of coarse-grained material containing cobbles and boulders. NovoBPT is designed for correcting raw BPT blow counts (Nb) and correlating them to SPT blow counts (N60).
- Supports both SI and US Units Systems
- Bounce Chamber Pressure Correction
- Correlation to N60 based on:
Harder and Seed, 1986
Sy and Campanella, 1993b
- Considering the Effect of Casing Friction (Rs)
- Automatic Interpolation of Casing Friction Based on Field Measurement Data
- Estimation of Friction from Alex Sy, 1997 Correlations and Sandy and Gravelly Sites
visit http://www.novotechsoftware.com/geotechnical-software/becker-penetration-test-software for more information. Download FREE trial version and explore how NovoBPT helps you through your geotechnical projects. Novo Tech offers excellent support.